Dynamic utilization of speakers
This report gives an overview, on which event dates a user is recorded as speaker.
Filter values that are required for requesting a report.
- Time period
- Start date
- End date
Filter values that are optional for requesting a report and for further limiting the results:
- Content category
- Event speaker
- Event date template
Indicate which columns in the report should be shown. To do so, activate the desired report column by putting a check in the checkbox. To change the position of a report column, simply drag it to the place where you want to put it and drop it there.
You can show the following entries for the column “Event speakers”. Therefore set the checkbox in the appropiate line.
- User name
- Form of address
- Last name
- First name
- Organizational unit
- Street, building number
- ZIP code
- Cell phone (home)
- Defined 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- Personnel No.
- Withdrawal date
- Withdrawal time
- IDD ID
You can show the following entries for the column “Event dates”. Therefore set the checkbox in the appropiate line.
- Product group
- Title – author’s translation
- Starting date
- Starts at (time)
- End date
- Ends at (time)
- Duration of event date (in the format [H]:mm)
- Manual location
- Manual address
- Manual room
- Event date status
- Start of the event date group
- End of the event date group
- Number of days in the event date series
- Registration deadline
- Deregistration deadline
- Local date and time of day start
- Local date and time of day end
- Time zone start
- Time zone end
- Start of the event date group local time
- End of the event date group local time
- Start of the event date group time zone
- End of the event date group time zone
You can show the following entries for the column “Location”. Therefore set the checkbox in the appropiate line.
- ZIP code
- Room designation
To arrange the evaluation results more clearly, you can define the sorting of the whole report and if the report should be sorted in descending or ascending order.
- No limitation or
- Sorting by chosen entry
Define if diagrams or logos should be displayed, for example to save space:
- Show logos
- Show header and filter data
- Show footer
- No group overview in CSV export
- Use fixed width in report columns
Example for a report
The report shows you your filter settings at first. Then you see a listing of the evaluation entries, which you have chosen individually in the report columns.
Here are some explanations about the results:
Type (of event date)
Shows if it’s an event (face to face session) or a Virtual Classroom (online meeting).