Association knowledge test question
question type Association the learner should correctly associate terms, which do match.If you select the
You define the type of the association question (if V2 or V3) in the system setting “at.answer.version”.
Determine the main language to be used for the question. If the question is to be available in multiple languages, it must be translated in the translation area.
External references are used for organizing and for linking to other systems. This you can use for manual assignments and on using interfaces, for example: REST API. You can search for external reference in the advanced filter function.
The external reference represents a reference value like ID, serial number or name.
SAP customer number with the external reference 100234
SAP user ID with the external reference 000004
Define the maximum points for answering the question. You can award points from 1 to 20 points.
Assign one or more keyword to the question. These keywords simplify searching for certain learning content. Also they sort objects thematically, so you can choose from a question pool questions with a certain keyword.
You create keywords by a right-click on the client in the category tree and then click on Keywords.
- $Author$=name of the author (first name last name)
- $AuthorLastnameFirst$=name of author (last name, first name)
- $ChangeDate$= change date of the learning object
- $CourseTitle$ = title of the course
- $CreationDate$=creation date of the learning object
- $ExternalReference$=external reference of the learning object
- $ExternalVersion$=external version of the learning object
- $ObjectTitle$=title of the learning object
- $ParentObjectTitle$ = title of the superordinate learning object
- $QuestionPoints$=achievable points of the question
- $Serial$=serial number of the learning object
- $UserCountry$ = country of the registered user
- $UserDivision$ = division of the registered user
- $UserFirstname$ = first name of the registered user
- $UserGroup$ = group of the registered user
- $UserLastname$ = last name of the registered user
- $UserOe$ = organizational unit (OU) of the registered user
- $UserRegion$ = region of the registered user
- $UserSex$ = gender of the registered user
To see how the current question is shown on mobile devices, there are five preview modes and the current edit mode available. The pixel width is based on average values. The pixel height is individually well adapted for the dialog window. Choose first a responsive layout and then the preview mode will be shown correctly.
Display on the smartphone (Landscape format, width: 480px)
Display on the tablet (Portrait format, width: 800px)
Display on the tablet (Landscape format, width: 1000px)
Display on the PC monitor (width: 1200px)
Via click on this area you can enter or edit the question via editor.
Drag and drop the items to match them up.
The area below the question is designed to got a concrete operation procedure. You can edit the present text also via editor.
In the answer area you see the answers of the question. You can edit the answers in the next tab Answers.
Comment on correct or incorrect answer
Depending on the question was answered correct or incorrect a comment for the learner appears. If the learner gives a correct answer the learner should be motivated, for example: “Correct. Keep it up!”
If the learner gives an incorrect answer, you should mention the correct answer and eventually give a hint for the correct answer, for example: “Unfortunately incorrect. The correct answer is “Yes”. Therefore read chapter 4 well.”
You enter the generic terms, to which the answers should be assigned, in these boxes.
Enter the terms, which are considered as possible answers. Attention:You have to enter the correct answers below the appropriate answer box. You can write the same answer below one and/or multiple answer boxes, if the answer is correct for this particular case. Example: The answer “beech” should be available twice as answer, because it matches the answer box “forest” and the answer box “decidouos forest”.
To increase the level of difficulty, you can add up to five answers, which don’t match to any answer box and irritate the learner.
Example – view for the learner
- Caution: toxic!
- Argentine horned frog
- Red-eyed tree frog
- Poison dart frog