Prioritization feedback question
Determine the title for the feedback question. This title will then appear in the overview of the feedback questions.
Set the check box Mandatory question, if you want that this feedback question can be edited only by duly authorized authors. Thus only manager and not single employee can edit this question for example.
Feedback questions can be released for multiple use. With setting the check box Multiple use, you indicate that the feedback question is universal in naturem, for example: “How did you like the event?”. The question is therefore not allowed to refer to events, individuals, etc. Authors can filter by this option to save time on creating a feedback.
Options for feedback objects
Create a list of terms or persons, to which the feedback should later refer. In the area reports you can filter then after these and you can do special assessments. This function (Show this question in the reports for “Feedback objects related to people”) you should consider, if you have created an event with different event dates, on which different speakers give a speech for example. Thus learners can select by feedback objects, on which speech they have attended. Therfore you can do a feedback evaluation by single speakers.
- $CourseTitle$ = title of the course
- $evaluationQuestionTitle$ = title of the feedback question
- $ParentObjectTitle$ = title of the superordinate feedback question
- $positionOfQuestion$ = position of the feedback question in the whole feedback
- $UserCountry$ = country of the registered user
- $UserDivision$ = division of the registered user
- $UserFirstname$ = first name of the registered user
- $UserGroup$ = group of the registered user
- $UserLastname$ = last name of the registered user
- $UserOe$ = organizational unit or entity (OE) of the registered user
- $UserRegion$ = region of the registered user
- $UserSex$ = gender of the registered user
Allow „No answer“
With this setting, you determine whether the user has the option of selecting the field “No answer.”
Allow comment on this question
With this setting, you determine whether the user has the option of submitting an additional comment on this question.
Enter up to ten answers, which should be arranged in a certain order. Later the answers are shown in a random order for the user.