role of the lecturer in the learning environment.Avendoo® differentiates between four users – the author has got the
If you edit the user data manually in Avendoo®, you can configure an automatic completion for entering the data. Thus you can structure the data more efficiently and incorrect data, for example caused by typing errors, can be avoided. The values will be taken from the data base and a special XML configuration. This one will be created by Magh und Boppert GmbH.
You can choose between two options of the automatic completion:
A selection of constant values will be shown
While entering the data suggestions will be shown. Also new values can be entered.
You can configure the automatic completion for the following fields in the User wizard:
|Defined 10||Defined 11||Defined 12|
|Defined 13||Defined 14||Cost center|
|Company name||Street||Building number|
|Billing address: Company||Billing address: Street||Billing address: ZIP code|
|Billing address: Town||Billing addres: Country|
Team leader settings
- is no team leader
- is team leader of own organizational unit
- is team leader over the following organizational units
Define the organizational unti of the user and add them via clicking the button Add. If you enter “%” as value, all available organizational units will be assigned to the user. Via the button Delete you delete the OU from the list.
Select the appropriate reports for the team leader. Via clicking the arrows you get a compilation of reports.
The access rights manage the scope for action. Via appropriate assignment of the rights different task areas are represented. To assign access rights faster, choose a template.
You can assign the following rights:
- Administration (objects)
- Manage updates
- Learning content (general)
- Show learning content
- Create and edit learning content
- Feedback: Create overarching questions and designate feedback items template
- Show and edit questions CSS
- Organizational rights
- Event management
- Access to the event manager
- All dates: Show event dates
- All dates: Do deregistrations and registrations
- All dates: Send invitation
- All dates: Send a follow-up e-mail and a thank-you e-mail
- All dates: Record attendances
- Own event dates: Show event dates
- Own event dates: Do deregistrations and registrations
- Own event dates: Send invitation
- Own event dates: Send a follow-up e-mail and a thank-you e-mail
- Own event dates: Record attendances
- User management
- Learning content
You can assign further clients additionally to the main client to the author. The main client can’t be deleted. The author gets access to the assigned clients. Choose the clients, which are up to the author, from the available clients on the left side and add them via the arrows or delete them again.
To remove or add clients on other authors, you need access to these clients, this means you need the access right “Show, create and edit clients”.