Self-registration for user area
You can register by yourself as user. This needs the following prerequisites:
- the author with administration right has the values to “true” in the system settings “loginArea.register.active” and “loginArea.register.showLogin”,
- the author with administration right has created a registration code (with defined starting and end date), which contains letters, numbers and special characters,
- you have verified your e-mail account (if the author with administration right has activated the option Double Opt-In in the Registration code wizard (Client setting Notification or Individual notification)),
- you have received the registration mail with the appropriate link and you got the registration code,
- the expiration date of your registration is not reached and
- you clicked on the button Register in the login window.
Enter the registration code in the dialog window Register 1 and click on the button Continue.
By entering the registration code it is secure that only users access to the system, who are permitted. Further information about the registration code you find here.
You fill out the following fields in the dialog window Register 2:
- User name (if the author with administratin right has activated this field, it is mandatory)
The author with administration right has defined, if the user name should be created automatically by Avendoo® or if you can enter it. Further information about the registration code you find here.
- First name (mandatory)
- Last name (mandatory)
- E-mail and confirm e-mail
The author with administration right defines, if these fields are mandatory. Further information about the registration code you find here.
- Password and confirm password (mandatory)
- Gender (mandatory, if defined)
- Checkbox (mandatory, if defined)
The registration can only be done, if the disclaimer, defined in the system setting “loginArea.register.disclaimer.text”, is activated by setting the check mark. Example: I have read the data protection rules and I agree to them.
Finally you click on the button Register Now.
The dialog window Register 3 opens with the message, that you’ve been registered successfully. The user name generated by Avendoo® is shown.
You can click on the button To your learning place.
Forgot your password?
If you have forgotten a password, you can request via the link Forgot your password? on the login site a new password to your e-mail address, which is stored in the system.
If your e-mail address is not stored in the user master data, you can also request a new password via click. To ensure this, the author with administration right has maintained the whole process in the system setting “system.property.password.reset.phone“. The e-mail address for password inquiries is stored in this system setting. Also it is defined, if the learner should enter his/her phone number as contacted. The mail text for this notification to the defined recipient is maintained via a bundle (learnplace.pwreminder.send.email.to.webmasteradmin.body).