Avendoo® Progressive Web App (PWA)
The Avendoo® PWA gives you as user and/or team leader the functions of the new frontend directly on your smartphone via a browser.
If you want to receive push notifications, this is only possible for Android mobile devices but already not possible for iOs mobile devices, and it’s only possible for Private Messages in the Messenger.
How to install the Avendoo® PWA
To install the Avendoo® PWA, do the following steps:
- Open the desired browser on your mobile device.
- Open the Avendoo® web page and add “/ui/login” in the context path of the URL, for example “erlebe.avendoo.de” or “erlebe.avendoo.de/Avendoo”.
A dialog window for installing opens.
- Confirm the installation by clicking on the button Install.
A next dialog window opens.
- Confirm by clicking on the button Install.
Receiving push notifications
If you register the first time to the new frontend, you are asked if the notifications should be activated.
If you’ve activated the notifications in this way for your browser, you can receive notifications. But this is already not possible for iOS mobile devices and only for Private messages in the messenger.
How to deinstall the Avendoo® PWA
To deinstallt the Avendoo® PWA, do the following steps:
- On the desktop of your personal computer
- Open the Web App via the APP on the desktop in the favored browser, this means in the browser in which the PWA has been installed before.
- Depending on the browser you got different ways to deinstall the Web App:
– Chrome Browser: You choose in the headline the three points and then Deinstall XY-APP (XY-APP stands for the name of the PWA) or
– Microsoft Edge Browser: You choose in the headline the three points, then Apps and Manage apps.
The dialog window Installed Apps opens. Then you choose Remove app.
- On your mobile device
– You hold the Web App for a long time pressed until the dialog window Deinstall opens or
– you choose in the settings Apps and again Apps, enter after that the “name of the PWA” and select the PWA for opening a dialog window with the option Deinstall in which you can choose that option.