If you maintain manually the user data in Avendoo®, you can configure the auto completion for entering the data. Thus you can do a better structure for your data and you can avoid incorrect data by entering typos. The values are extracted from the database and from a special XML configuration. This configuration is created by Magh and Boppert GmbH.
You can choose between two types of auto completion:
A selection of constant values is shown.
By entering data suggestions are shown; you can enter also new values.
You can configure the auto completion for the following fields in the User wizard:
|OU||Form of address||Import|
|Defined 10||Defined 11||Defined 12|
|Defined 13||Defined 14||Cost center|
|Company name||Street||Building number|
|Billing address: Company||Billing address: Street||Billing address: ZIP code|
|Billing address: Town||Billing address: Country|
Team leader settings
Team leader rights
- Assess course participant
- Assess essay questions
- Certification overview
- Create certificate
- Create community groups
- Create training inventory entries for employees
Further information about creating the training inventory you find here.
- Edit approval requests
- Make a reservation
- Manage course participants
- Record certification
- Show favorites tab
- Show reports tab
- Task manager
- Training needs
- View training inventory entries
- Edit users
- Create training inventory
- Substitute own certification file
- Create course activation for user content
- Create course for user content
- Create instructional material for user content
- Create a training plan for user content
- Create an activated event for user content
- Record attendance at an event/an event date involving user-generated content instead of the usual author-generated content
- Create media for user content
Select the available reports.
List of selected available reports
You see all qualifications in the overview, which the user has already achieved. You can add, edit or delete qualifications. You create qualifications on the tab Qualifications in the Wizard for qualification groups.
Edit the selected qualification. The dialog window Edit qualification opens.
Deletes the selected qualification.