This report gives you an overview of the results of an assessment.
Select an assessment, which you want to evaluate.
You can restrict the data via the following optional filter:
- Course activation
Example of a report
The report shows the data corresponding your selected filter settings. Then you get the single assessments listed. The link of the user name leads to the filled-out assessment of the user. Further you get the following data per filled-out assessment:
Login name of the user: the link leads to the filled-out assessment
- Last name and first name of the user
- OU of the user, if stored in the user data
- Date, on which the evaluator has begun filling out the assessment.
- Time, at which the evaluator has begun filling out the assessment.
- Grade, which the user has done, if a grading scale is stored in the assessment.
- Points which are earned by the user.
- The maximum possible points.
- The percentage of the number of points earned by the user.
- The percentage of the minimum points for passing the test.