The author selects on the sub tab Company of the tab Master data in the User wizard, who is the superior. A superior in Avendoo® can only be one person per employee.
Each user, who is notified as superior at another user, will be registered via the option “Only consider superiors” at the appropriate rule on participants. The option “Only consider users, who are not superiors” excludes the appropriate users from the rule on participants.
Furthermore authors can filter for superiors in the user management in Avendoo®. Besides superiors are shown in reports. And the notification about new approval requests, if defined, are routed to the superior. If you don’t enter a superior, but there are several team leaders, Avendoo® will sent this message to one of two team leaders, but not to both at the same time.
Note the following facts:
- The function of the superior was mostly assigned by a master data import.
- The author can select a superior as recipient for the following notifications:
- Event – Move from waiting list to event place in copy (Send copy of change from waiting list to event place to on tab Master data -> Parameters in the Event date wizard),
- Certification notifications,
- Task reminder (participants),
- Task reminder (summary) and
- Escalation (participants).
- The superior got no team leader cockpit and thus he can’t manage his employees.