Team leaders are superiors, who are responsible for an Organizational Unit (OU) or different OUs. You can define multiple team leaders for one OU. In contrary to that a superior can only be one person per employee.
Note the following facts:
- The author has to assign this right of team leader separately:
- The author assigns several users of the same OU to the team leader.
- The team leader can manage his employees, in the team leader cockpit for example.
- The team leader receives the notifications of his employees.
- Avendoo® can consider the team leader in the rule on participants.