/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/avendoo-logo_erlebedeinwissen_4c.png 0 0 Kristin Fieseler /wp-content/uploads/2015/03/avendoo-logo_erlebedeinwissen_4c.png Kristin Fieseler2019-04-15 15:15:172023-04-11 14:27:36Team leader
« Zurück zum Glossar
Team leaders are superiors, who are responsible for an Organizational Unit (OU) or different OUs. You can define multiple team leaders for one OU. In contrary to that a superior can only be one person per employee.
Note the following facts:
- The author has to assign this right of team leader separately:
- The author assigns several users of the same OU to the team leader.
- The team leader can manage his employees, in the team leader cockpit for example.
- The team leader receives the notifications of his employees.
- Avendoo® can consider the team leader in the rule on participants.