Overview of the course activations in a category
This report lists you all participants of all course activations of a category.
Select in the category tree a category. All sub categories are considered.
Restrict the evaluation by participants if applicable
- of a division
- of a group or
- of an OU
and select a course activation.
Example of a report
The report shows you first your selected filter settings. A detailed listing of all participants of the appropriate course activations follows. A graphical presentation is omitted by the matter of lucidity.
You get per line the data of the participant and the course activation. If a participant is in multiple course activations, so he/she is listed per course activation. The list is sorted alphabetically by user names, so the users find all course activations of a user. You get data in the following columns:
Data of the participant
- User name
- Last name
- First name
- Organizational unit
- Street, building number
- ZIP code
Data of the superior
- User name: Login name of the user
- User: last name, first name
Data of the course activation
- Created on, time: creation date and time of the course activation
- Title: Title of the course activation, which was processed by the user
- Level: Processing status in per cent
- Status: Not yet attempted, Incomplete, Completed, Passed
- Start date, time: Date and time of the registration
- End date, time: Date and time of the completion of the processing
- Days: Number of the days from registration to completion of the processing