KPI: Satisfied participants
This report shows the satisfaction level of the participants per course activation. The value is based on the feedback point level. The higher the achieved points in a feedback, the more satisfied the course participants. There are only superordinate feedback questions considered in the standard.
- Time period (Starting and end date)
Example for a report
- Feedback form: Title of the feedback form, from which the satisfaction is calculated. Important: The feedback form has to be a structure defined by the appropriate point system. The more points are achieved in a feedback form, the higher is the satisfaction.
- Number: Number of the given feedbacks
- Total satisfaction: Percentage,which represents the satisfaction of the course activation.
Participants are dissatisfied, if their satisfaction is under 50 percent.
- Number: Number of the dissatisfied participants (= participants with a satisfaction less than 50 percent)
- Satisfaction: percentage, which shows the satisfaction of the participants, who are categorized as dissatisfied (which have less than 50 percent satisfaction in the feedback)