Event dates of the users in an OU with category
Select a client, for which you want to evaluate the event dates. Then restrict the data to your favored organizational unit. If you want to enter multiple OUs, you can enter “%”. Example: You enter “MB%” and all OUs with MB will be listed.
Restrict the data by selecting a division, a group or a date. The check box for active, executed, closed and canceled event dates is set by default. You can remove the check mark if applicable.
You can list the event dates with the appropriate status, if you set the check box Issue initiated dates and or Issue list of interested parties.
If you set the check box Overlapping filter for time period, you get also event dates listed which overlapp the selected time period. Example: You set the date filter as follows:
- starting date: 03/17/2018
- end date: 03/23//2018
Only if you have set the check box Overlapping filter for time period, also an event date with starting date 03/14/2018 and end date 03/17/2018 is displayed, because the end date is in the selected time period. Otherwise you don’t see this event date, because the starting date is not in the selected time period.
Further you can select a category or sub category of the appropriate client, the user status, authorization as superior or participant status to restrict the data.
Example of a report
Data of the event dates
- Provider: represents the first level in the category tree.
- Product group: represents the second level in the category tree.
- Topic: represents the third level in the category tree.
- Event title: the title of the appropriate event.
- Starting date: the starting date inclusive starting time of the appropriate event date.
- End date: the end date inclusive end time of the appropriate event date.
- Event venue: the location of an event date.
- Address: Represents the details of the event venue, which you enter in the event date, for example room number, street, building number.
- Language: The language, in which the event is performed.
- First date: If the event date is a follow-up date of another event date, the first and thus the main event date of the group is shown.
- Coordinator: The responsible coordinator of this event date.
- Event speaker: The event speaker of the shown event date.
- Event date status: The event date can have six different status (initiated, active, carried out, closed, canceled, preliminary). Therefore read here.
Data of the event participants
- User name: Shows the user name of the person, who has joined the event date.
- User: Last and first name of the participant.
- Gender: The gender of the participant.
- Language: The language, which is entered in the user data of the participant.
- Inactive user: Shows if it is an inactive user.
- Notification status: Shows if and which notification the participant regarding the event date has received, for example: invitation sent.
- Status: Represents the registration status of the participant (registered, unregistered, waiting) or the status after confirmation of the presences (present, absent).
- Comment: Includes the comment of the participant from the event management.
- Desired date: The date which is desired by the participant (list of interested parties).
- Registered: The registration date of the event date.
- Unregistered: The unregistration date of the event date.
- Remark: The remark which is selected on confirmation at presence, for example: Arrived punctually.
- OU: The organizational unit of the participant.
- E-mail: The e-mail address of the participant.
- Phone: The phone number of the participant.
- Personnel no.: The personnel number of the participant.
- Cost center: The cost center of the participant.
- Company: The company which is entered in the user data.
- Street, building number: The street and building number of the company of the participant.
- ZIP code: The ZIP code of the company of the participant.
- Town: The location of the company of the participant.