Dynamic weekly catering report
This report lists, if you have chosen a location and a start date, all dates of the forthcoming seven days. It also lists, how many participants per day join on this date. Thus it provides a basis for staff restaurants. It shows how many external participants have to be provided with meals.
Filter values that are required for requesting a report:
- Start date
Filter values that are optional for requesting a report and for further limiting the result:
- Event date status
- No limitation
- Carried out
- Being Planned
Indicate which columns in the report should be shown. To do so, activate the desired report column by putting a check in the checkbox. To change the position of a report column, simply drag it to the place where you want to put it and drop it there.
Main event date
You can show the following entries for the column “Main event date”. Therefore set the checkbox in the appropiate line.
- Starting date
- Starts at (time)
- End date
- Ends at (time)
- Duration of event date (in the format [H]:mm)
- Event date status
- Comment on event date status
You can show the following entries for the column “Event dates”. Therefore set the checkbox in the appropiate line.
- Start of the event date group
- End of the event date group
- Duration of an event date group in days
- Event speakers for the event date group
- Local date and time of day start
- Local date and time of day end
- Time zone start
- Time zone end
- Start of the event date group local time
- End of the event date group local time
- Start of the event date group time zone
- End of the event date group time zone
You can show the following entries for the column “Main speaker”. Therefore set the checkbox in the appropiate line.
- User name
- Form of address
- Last name
- First name
- Organizational unit
- Street, building number
- ZIP code
- Cell phone (home)
- Defined 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- Personnel No.
- Withdrawal date
- Withdrawal time
- Inactive user
- Cost center
- IDD ID
Number of participants
You can show the following entries for the column “Number of participants”. Therefore set the checkbox in the appropiate line.
- Starting date 1 to 7
To arrange the evaluation results more clearly, you can define the sorting of the whole report and if the report should be sorted in descending or ascending order.
- No limitation or
- Sorting by chosen entry
Define if diagrams or logos should be displayed, for example to save space:
- Show logos
- Show header and filter data
- Show footer
- No group overview in CSV export
- Use fixed width in report columns
Example for a report
The report shows you your filter settings at first. Then you see a listing of the evaluation entries, which you have chosen individually in the report columns.